Car DVR Camera ( Driving Video Recorder )
Powered By deelife
✡ 2304 x 1296P Full HD resolution, Clearly recording.
✡ 170 degree Wide Angle Lens, Can cover over 4 lanes in front of the car.
✡ WDR technology & F/2.0 aperture, Enhance night vision video recording performance.
✡ 3-Axis G-sensor, Automatically locks the current video when a collision is detected.
✡ Seamless loop recording, automatically overwrites the earliest unlocked video.
✡ Parking monitor, Provide 24 hours monitoring under parking mode.
✡ Advanced H.264 photography compression technology keeps high quality videos.
✡ Support up to 64GB TF card memory storage.
✡ Working temperature -20℃~70℃
|Material||Zinc alloy + ABS|
|Display||4 Inch IPS LCD Screen, 16:9 , 800 x 480 Resolution|
|Lens||F2.0 Aperture , 170deg Wide Angle Lens , 6-layer Glass|
|G-Sensor||Built-in High Precision 3-Axis Sensor|
|Video Resolution||2304*1296 ( 1296P ) ;1920*1080 ( 1080p ) ; 1280*720 ( 720P ) ;|
|Wide Dynamic||Enhanced e-HDR Dynamic State|
|Video Clip Size||1296P (2304*1296) ,30FPS , approximately 470M|
|Audio||Built-in High Quality Microphone & Speaker|
|Expanded Storage||MicroSD, up to 64GB(MAX) , FAT32 format|
|Fixed Mode||Glass Sucker Style (Easy to Remove, No Harm to Windshield & Heat Insulation Film)|
|Power Supply||Cigarette Lighter : 5V/1.5A (supports 12V-24V) , 3.5m length|
|Support Interface||USB / TF card (maximum 64GB) / AUX-IN for Rear Camera|
|64GB micro SD card : About 7 hours 26 minutes , 149 videos|
|32GB micro SD card : About 3 hours 40 minutes , 74 videos|
|16GB micro SD card : About 1 hour 51 minutes , 37 videos|
|1 x Car DVR|
|1 x Car Charger|
|1 x Fixed Bracket|
|2 x Cable Clip|
|1 x Cable Installation Tool|
|1 x English User Manual|
32GB TF Card Specification ( Optional )
– Capacity : 32GB
– Type : MicroSDHC / MicroSDXC
– Speed level : U1 or Class 10
– Reading speed : Up to 80MB/s
– Waterproof level : IPX7
– Continuous working time : >24 Hours
– File Format : Deelife X4 dash cam supports FAT32 / exFAT .
– Please use high-speed TF card (Recommended Class 10) and support 16GB/32GB/64GB ( FAT32 exFAT Format )
– This device can ONLY work by connecting the car power with our original cables! Please do not run the device with your own power at home.
– If you use other chargers lead to the product to stop working, we do not assume any responsibility, please understand.
– Q: Why the device can not turn on or flash after receiving?
– A: The built-in battery might be used out during a long-term shipment. Please charge it in the car for half an hour, then click “reset” in the back of the device for five times.
– Q: Why the device does not turn on?
– A: If you use it in the wrong way, it will cause this problem ;
please charge it in the car for half an hour, then click ” reset ” in the back of the device for five times.
– Q1: Why is the battery life so short?
– Q2: Why does my Car DVR always automatically power off in 10 seconds when I unplug the cable?
– A: As the DVR’s small size, the battery is designed for safety recording consideration.
1. Battery capacity is 300mAh
2. It used to save the video when the power supply be cut off suddenly, it will not lose previously recorded video
3. When you opened the parking monitoring function, it will automatically power on and shoot video when some collision happened.
4. For normally using, please connect the car charger.
– Q: Does Deelife X4 dash cam suitable for my vehicle?
– A: As the Deelife X4 dash cam provides the electrostatic adhesion protect film, it is suitable for 99% 12V/24V car models driving recorder installation.
When you choose the rearview camera, please pay attention that our standard rearview camera is 6 meters, some long length cars need 7~10 meters, please check carefully before payment.
– Q: Do I need to manually turn on and off the dash cam?
– A: After the dashcam is connected well to the car’s cigarette lighter socket, no need to manually turn on or turn off it.
Every time when the car is started (Such as, the cigarette lighter port is powered on), the dash cam boots up automatically.
The dashcam will turn off automatically when the vehicle is turned off (Such as, the cigarette lighter port is powered off).
– Q: How to watch the recorded video?
– A: 1. Please exit the video recording by short press the “OK” button
2. Short press “MODE” button once, it will be the “Camera mode”
3. Short press “MODE” button again, it will be the “Video playing mode” to play the recorded video.
– Q: Why the “MENU/MODE” button is not working?
– A: 1. Please check does it in the “video recording mode”, if yes, please exit by short press “OK” button
2. Then try to press the “MENU/MODE” button again.
– Q: Why does it only record many 3 minutes videos, can it be 1 minute or 5 minutes?
– A: The default video recording length is 3 minutes each time.
The reason is that the car DVR will remove the earliest video automatically when your card is full.
If the video is too long, all this longest video will be removed. When you want to watch some videos earlier, it may been deleted.
You can change the time length in the setting, choose 1 minute, 3 minutes or 5 minutes video.
– Q: How to make the screen sleep or screen off when driving?
– A: 1. Enter setting by press 【Menu Button】twice.
2.Select the “LCD OFF” icon (LCD Brightness)
3.Set “OFF” to make the device never turn off the LCD.
Set “30 seconds” / “1 minute” / “2 minutes” to make the device auto turn off the LCD when in video recording mode for “30 seconds” / “1 minute” / “2 minutes”.
– Q: Why should I always delete video files manually?
– A: We recommend that you set the “Gravity sensing” (G sensor) to “Low” or “Medium” level.
When you set to “High” level, our dash cam X4 will sense slight vibrations to lock the videos(marked as an accident), to prevent it from being covered by the new videos.
If more and more videos are locked, it will occupy all the memory of your TF card.